Monday, December 1, 2008

CYBER MONDAY!!! SALE!!!!


Well here it is, CYBER MONDAY, the internets answer to BLACK FRIDAY...

In my ETSY store I am offering (until Christmas Eve) buy 2 items and get a third of equal or lesser value for free! www.mommysyellinggirl.etsy.com


If you don't see something you want lets custom design you something! Or take a look at my website and we can take something from there! www.no-slip-clip.com.
I make ponytail holders,
no-slip hair clips,
button bobby pins,
pacifier clips,
and badge clips
Come on out and support all things hand made!

4 comments:

Kim Caro said...

love the pacifier clip its so cute. if only i had a little girl...or boy

The Stewart Stuff said...

What great deals! I hope you get lots of Cyber Monday Sales!
-10oneworld

mommysyellinggirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommysyellinggirl said...

Thank you Ladies!
I wish you all good sales today as well!